Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (terms) apply to the use of the www.north-city.co.nz website and each of its sub-domains (Website) owned by WestCity Pty Ltd and managed by Colliers International Real Estate Management (CIREM). We may change these terms at any time by posting changes on the Website. You will be bound by any such modifications or revisions from the time that they are made. Please read these terms carefully before you start using the Website. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound to these terms. If you don’t accept them, you should not use the Website.
In the handling of your information, we follow a policy of “informed consent”. In using the varied features of this Website, you may occasionally provide information, such as your name, your contact information, or other information about yourself by which others may identify you. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised access to your personal information. However, due to the nature of email and the internet, we cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of your personal information. When you provide us with personal information, that information may be collected, stored and processed on servers located outside of New Zealand. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless authorised by you or your representative(s) or where compelled to do so by law. We confirm that we will act in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
Use of Information
The personal information you provide may be used by us (and our employees, officers, agents, contractors and affiliates as defined below) for the following purposes:
- verifying your identity for use of our Website, to conduct address verification and to enrich your profile and search ability;
- to assist in providing better services to you by tailoring them to meet your needs;
- to provide you with further information about us or other websites or goods or services offered by us or our related companies or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- to carry out marketing, promotional and publicity purposes including direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- to keep our Website relevant and of interest to users;
- to show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests;
- analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so that you will remain anonymous); and
- any other purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise.
Sharing and disclosure
In relation to personal information we:
- will not disclose personal information we collect from you through our Website other than as set out in these terms or as otherwise agreed with you;
- may disclose information about you, including your personal information, to our affiliates (which means any person or other entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us) for the purposes set out in the above paragraph; and
- may disclose information about you, including your personal information, to our contractors and suppliers to enable them to provide services and products to us in relation to our Website including transaction processing services, hosting services and support services.
Information collected through our Website that does not identify users is owned by us and may be disclosed by us.
Consent to commercial electronic messages
By ticking “Yes” to the email newsletter box on this Website, you consent to receive commercial electronic messages marketing our goods and services and new products. You also consent to receiving any electronic messages containing updated information in relation to North City news and various other information of related interest. You may unsubscribe at any time to receiving such messages by following the unsubscribe process specified in any such electronic message that you receive.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website at any time and do not guarantee that the Website will be available to you at any time. Given the nature of the Internet and access thereto, CIREM does not warrant:
- that access to the Website will always be immediate or uninterrupted; or
- that the material on the Website will be free from infection, viruses or destructive code.
CIREM shall not be liable to you on any basis for any damage or loss suffered by you as a result of material on the Website infecting or damaging your computer equipment, software and any other electronic device.
The content of the Website is obtained from various sources and is subject to change without notice. We will try to make sure that the information on the Website is accurate and up-to-date, but do not guarantee that the content is reliable, accurate, or suitable for what you may want to use it for. Before relying or acting on any information on the Website, you should get independent professional advice.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct or otherwise) you suffer in connection with your use of the Website or of any linked website or your use of, or reliance on, content contained on or accessed through the Website or any linked website. We also exclude any condition or warranty that could be implied into these terms (but only to the extent that this is allowed by law).
Software and Security
CIREM is not responsible for any technical or other issues that may arise if you download software from an external third party website (e.g. Acrobat Reader) or upgrade your browser software to enhance your usage of the Website. CIREM makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to own and use an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. CIREM does not accept responsibility for any loss, disruptions or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material from this Website.
Links to Other Sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our Website may take you outside our Website. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked Website, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside our Website.
You are welcome to create a hyperlink to the Website from another site owned by you. However, this link must not be presented on your website in any way that implies that the Website has an association with your website, or endorses your site or products. Our name or any of our logos may not be used on your website without our written consent. If you create a hypertext link to the Website, you are responsible for all direct and indirect consequences of the link. You indemnify us for all loss we suffer in connection with any link you have created.
CIREM either owns or otherwise has the right to use all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this Website and reserves all rights, save as provided in this disclaimer. You may electronically reproduce and store the contents of this Website solely for the purposes of viewing this Website, or saving Website content, for your own personal use. You may not display or distribute the content of any of these pages in public or where the content is accessible to the public, including any reproduction in any form on the Internet, without permission from CIREM.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CIREM from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, demands, damages, proceedings and expenses whatsoever (including legal or other costs associated with the enforcement or realisation of this indemnity), as suffered or incurred by the CIREM arising directly or indirectly out of any breach of or non-fulfilment of any of the obligations or undertakings under these terms.
In the event of a change in ownership of all or a portion of our Website, your user information may be transferred to the new owner so that the Website can continue operations. In this event, your information would remain subject to the privacy provisions herein.
Compliance with Laws
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations concerning your use of this Website.
If any part of these terms is unenforceable (including any provision excluding or limiting our liability) the enforceability of the remainder of these terms will not be affected.
The use of the Website and these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, and the courts of New Zealand shall have jurisdiction with respect to any legal action, suit or proceeding or any other matter arising out of or in connection with this Website.
Join our database and win a $100 North City Gift Card terms & conditions.
Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Promotion: Join the North City database and go into the draw to win a $100 North City Gift Card.
The Prize: 1x $100 North City Gift Card. There will be only one winner per month until February 2019.
The Promoter: Colliers International Real Estate Management on behalf of WestCity NZ Pty Ltd (North City).
The Promotional Period: The Promotion commences Saturday 01 September 2018 and ends on Thursday 28 February 2019 11.59pm
- To enter simply sign up to the North City customer database online at north-city.co.nz or by filling out a form at the North City Customer Service Desk between the Promotional Period. One entry per person.
- The Prize is not transferable, and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from date of issue and Gift Card Terms and Conditions of use apply.
- The Prize must be collected in person from the North City Centre Management office within 14 days of notification. Valid ID must be presented upon collection.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will take place on the first week day of each month. The winner will be contacted by email within two days of the draw. In the event a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner agrees to make themselves available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes including (but not limited to) the North City website, Facebook, in-centre posters and any other media that North City wishes to promote the winners on.
- North City and associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injuries suffered or sustained in connection with taking any of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- North City reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged through the accepted opportunities of entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to an entrant who The Promoter decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, does not meet the outlined criteria or has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. In this case the prize will be redrawn.
- North City is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including (but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion with reference to all relevant state and territory regulations.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to have their personal information collected and stored by The Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter may use entrants’ personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes.
- This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company.
- Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time.